Alliance Communications is a highly successful telecommunications, Internet and video provider located just minutes from the Sioux Falls, South Dakota metropolitan area. The company is a cooperative organization with 48 employees serving more than 11,500 rural and urban customers. With annual revenues of nearly $27 million, and assets of more than $100 million, Alliance Communications is in an excellent financial position for future success. Due to a planned retirement, Alliance is seeking a CEO with the experience, vision and leadership skills to lead the organization into the future.
- An organizational leader with experience leading a customer-centric organization, and a demonstrated working knowledge of communication networks and operations.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent is preferred, with at least five years of leadership experience.
- A strong set of communications and interpersonal skills that can be equally effective with both the Board of Directors and the operations team at Alliance.
- An individual that is comfortable in the role of public spokesperson.
- A team player that is focused on continual improvement and organizational excellence.
- The General Manager will have comprehensive financial and operational responsibilities, and will report directly to the Board of Directors.
What this position offers you:
- An opportunity to work with an organization that believes in seizing new opportunities and providing world-class service to customers.
- A lifestyle that offers a unique blend of both rural and urban living environments.
- Great family community
- Tremendous hunting, fishing and outdoor recreation opportunities
- Excellent community and schools
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
Please forward cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Consortia Consulting, Inc.
c/o Dan Caldwell
16924 Frances Street, Suite 115
Omaha, NE 68130
telephone – 402-398-0062
Accepting applications until June 30, 2015
Equal Opportunity Employer